Denture Care Tips
Full or partial dentures might be tough to adjust to. They may initially seem loose, bulky, and unnatural. Follow these steps for a faster adjustment period:
- Wear your dentures all day at first.
- Use adhesive only if Dr. Trinh recommends it.
- Remove your dentures before sleep.
- Remove dentures and clean with a toothbrush in water. They can be soaked in denture cleaner, but brushing is required.
- Any "sore areas," pain, or looseness should be reported to Dr. Trinh.
Never modify your dentures. Adjustment times vary depending on the person and mouth.
Remember that it will take time to get used to your new teeth.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
Dr. Trinh would love to meet you and your family and provide you with the dental care you deserve!
CALL NOW AT